Wednesday 24 October 2018

Musou Orochi 2 Special True Ending

MAJOR SPOILER! THIS POST CONTAINS THE TRUE ENDING OF MUSOU OROCHI 2 SPECIAL.
This is my video gameplay of Musou Orochi 2 Special. I really do want to upload lots of gameplay of this game but I'm too busy playing Warriors Orochi 4 (which is the next thing I wanna show in the future). Featuring my Three most used warriors! Zhou Tai, Ryu Hayabusa, and Hanzō Hattori. I only maxed out few warriors at the moment (Orochi X, Nezha, Zou Tai, Ryu) but It'll be easy to maxed them all tho.

I really do like Zhou Tai's moveset especially his EX attack. It really does make a good combo with his Musou move. Performing an EX move followed by Mosou Move then finish it of with Special Move. I prefer using him in a crowded place full of officers. Next is Ryu. I like him because I can knock out small officers pretty quick. His normal attack is pretty fast and his charge attack deals good damage too. However, you need to aim your attacks not to close to the target because his attack hit boxes are pretty small. So I do prefer adding some whirlwind skill on your weapon for extra reach. Finally, Hanzo. Nothing much, I just like his appearance. Just to make the ninja team complete lol.

Well, I don't really understand the storyline of 2 Special but I do know is they are all transported into a different dimension and who dafuq knows why there's a hydra in front of them lmao. As the adventure goes by, they bumped to different Warriors/Heroes/Officers in different timeline. And in the end, Orochi was all behind this. However, it seems Susano'o started this in the first place.

I do like to play Warriors Orochi 3 Hyper in CEMU emulator. Pretty much the same story as 2 Special so I don't really mind playing this again for the sake of the story. Or I hope that someone will fully translate the PSP version of it so that most of us psp players enjoy such games like this.

I also translating some of those translatable texture in this game so expect that I'll be uploading some translated textures here soon. :)


Where to find this game?
You can download this game at CDromance. This game is partially patched in English.

What Emulator did you use?
I'm playing this game at PPSSPP Emulator. You can download the Emulator at their PPSSPP official website

No comments:

Post a Comment