Wednesday 17 October 2018

Exodium's Back!

Its been a while since I visited this blog site. It's been nearly a year since my last blog here. I've been busy with my God Eater Philippine community, doing guides and some texture editing, and also playing MOAR games as well. But now, I decided to walk alone and leave the community. Starting today, I am now planning to upload here again! Some updates for y'all to be prepared!



-All of my guides that I've been working on will be uploaded here. I have an existing guides here at my blog so I tried uploading more guides here.

-All of my textures that I did will be uploaded here as well. Probably some God Eater Burst/2 and Toukiden Kiwami textures for now. I've been working on some textures in other games. Don't really expect that I'm producing good textures. I'm still a rookie in photoshop editing.

-I'm gonna upload some of my gameplay, game moments, and some screenshots on the day after I stopped doing blogs here. I have tons of it to share!

I'm planning to blog at least once a week for some reasons (prolly due to limited access to internet connection lol). I don't really know if I do have an audience here or not so if there's any, please at least add a comment. I do accept some requests especially some video gameplays and guides. And also accepts texture editing request but please ask for some simpler texture edits because I do have a limited knowledge about texture editing stuffs.

No comments:

Post a Comment