Sunday 15 January 2017

Dealing With The New Oni Part 1

After dealing with Cimmerian King(トコヨノオウ), I am now proceeding to deal with this new sets of Oni.

I totally forgot to record my first encounter of Mynx(カゼヌイ) and Phytodior(オンジュボウ), but i do recorded that mission when both of them is in the same field. They are really a pain, especially when Mynx starts to go invisible while Phytodior do some street dance moves lol. No really, i just enjoy his freaking attack pattern. They both jump very far which makes me almost rage quit.






After dealing with that mission, Reki and my character fell down the cliff. And then i encountered another character with a mask blah blah blah. After a few mission with Reki, Horo found us and fought Putrox(ウロカバネ). It has the same attack pattern as the Jollux(クエヤマ) but it has quite a heavy damage. Its jumping attack is very annoying when he is at rage mode and those tornadoes surely chase you to death.




Next is one of the craziest Oni(in my opinion) i ever encountered. Glaciabella(イテナミ) has a snake like body has a very long arms. This monster is a tough one. I can only reach its tail and both arms. And every time i activated my vacuum slash, it just dash out very far which pisses me off. That moment when she one hit K.O me with a full HP because my current set sucks. 




Well for now, i really need to manage my Mitama Skill sets and ofc my weapons because i am really close to the final Boss. Please stay tune for more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment