Monday 9 January 2017

Introduction



Hi guys! My name is (censored), also known as Voltz, Chris, or Exodium. I just want you to know that i'm gonna fill this blogspot with gameplays, tips and techniques, and other useful informations about the game. I do play God Eater Burst/2, Toukiden Kiwami, and Monster Hunter Portable 3rd. I guess i'll be focusing on these three games. But i'll make sure i'll add more games to my blogspot.



God Eater Burst/2

This is my very first game that i played and until now i still play it. I posted lots of gameplays, bullet recipes, and some useful documents (mostly some compilation of materials for GE2). I don't really focus on God Eater Burst but i do have enough knowledge to it and can do some gameplay requests. God Eater 2 is my specialty. I guess i can reposts all of my God Eater 2 related posts especially all of my Bullet Recipes.

God Eater Burst Info:No. of Characters created: 1

Codename: Exodium
No. of hours played: 193 hours, 27 mins, 33 secs
Story: 100

God Eater 2 Info:
No. of Characters created: 3

Codename: Exodium
No. of hours played: 393 hours, 48 mins, 15 secs
Story: 88

Codename: Aria
No. of hours played: 29 hours, 25 mins, 22 secs
Story: 88

Codename: Fuuka
No. of hours played: 10 hours, 47, mins, 58 secs
Story: 88


Toukiden Kiwami

I do finish the Age of Demons but i didn't focus on it. Right now i'm gonna do what i did on God Eater series. For now i don't really post much about this game.

Toukiden Kiwami Info:
No. of Character created: 1

Codename: エクソヂユム
No. of hours played: 9 hours, 43 mins
Story: 38


Monster Hunter Portable 3rd

This is the 2nd game i played after God Eater. I do skip Freedom Unite because it was too hardcore for me. I'm a HR 6 right now but i'm still struggling to clear HR 5-6 GH quests to unlock the other elder dragons.

Monster Hunter Portable 3rd Info:
No. of Character created: 1

Codename: クリチャン
No. of hours played: 190 hours, 18 mins
Village Quests: Completed (all mission clear)
Guild Hall Quests: Completed (hr 5 epic and hr 6 mission not yet cleared)

No comments:

Post a Comment